Are you sure you want to delete your account?
You have indicated you do not agree to our terms of use, do you wish to delete your account?
Why not sign up?

You will also be registered for the agent to contact you via other means you provide, with information relevant to your property search.

There was an error creating your account, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will investigate.
Password does not match
How would you like to be contacted?

inside index.cshtml

Gas, Electric and EPC Certificates

GAS Certificate
Under the provisions of these regulations, Landlords must ensure that all gas appliances, central heating systems and installation of pipe work in tenanted premises are maintained in good order and in safe condition and appliances at the property comply with the Regulations. Before the tenancy can commence, you must provide us with a satisfactory gas safety inspection report, undertaken by a Gas Safe Register engineer, so that we may provide the same to your tenant.
Where a valid Gas Safety Certificate is not provided and your property is to be managed by Monsoon Properties, we will arrange on your behalf for one to be carried out, for which you will be charged. We also recommend that the Landlord instructs a suitably qualified person to install a carbon monoxide alarm at the property. This can be arranged at the Landlord’s request (there is a charge for this service).

Electric Certificate
Under the provisions of these regulations, the Landlord must ensure that all electrical equipment and permanent electrical installation complies with these Regulations and that it has been tested and checked for safety by a NICEIC qualified engineer. Before commencement of the tenancy, we will require confirmation that all appropriate equipment is in safe condition and working order. Additionally, we would recommend that a Portable appliance Test (PAT) is undertaken and that if instructed, we can arrange this at the Landlord’s expense. We also recommend that you leave all manuals and instructions for electrical at the Property (Certificates and electrical work can be arranged by Monsoon Properties).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
Since 1st October 2008 landlords in England and Wales offering property for rent are required by law to provide prospective tenants with an Energy Performance Certificate for their property. In Scotland EPCs for rental properties have been required since January 2009. The certificates must be provided free either when (or before) any written information about the property is provided to prospective tenants or a viewing is conducted. An EPCs is valid for 10 years. We can arrange an EPC inspection for our landlord/clients upon request (there is a charge for this service)